Envy // Green Smokey Eye ♥


Hello my beautiful jewels and gems(: ♥
After going back-to-school shopping and finding this beautiful rose jersey from H&M, I was inspired to try and do a green smokey eye. Owning Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette, I've never really used some of the bolder shades, so I had fun using the green and blue shades for the first time. And of course I had to create a pictorial while I was at it(: 




Step by step:

  1. I applied NYX Cosmetic's Prismatic Eyeshadow in "Golden Peach" in my crease as a nice warm transition shade to cancel out the cool green shade; that way, it would be easier to apply
  2. Using Urban Decay's Vice 2 Palette, I applied the shade "Damaged" in my inner and out crease, and also on my lower lid halfway
  3. I applied NYX Cosmetic's Prismatic Eyeshadow in "Mermaid" all over my lid
  4. Going back to the Vice 2 Palette, I used the shade "Prank" to darken up my outer crease, and also used it on my lower lid
  5. To highlight and get rid of any harsh lines, I used the shade "Dope" on my brow-bone and inner tear duct; I also added a little bit of the shade "Mermaid" on top of that in my tear duct and lower lash line

Other products used: (linked to past blogposts)

  • Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Auburn  /// Tutorial: HERE
  • Highlight: e.l.f. Cosmetics Baked Blush - Pinktastic  /// Review: HERE
  • Lashes: DAISO Japan lashes  /// Review: HERE
  • Contacts: Desio Contacts - Creamy Beige  /// Review: HERE

From my inspiration board 


The results 



I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost and mini pictorial / tutorial(: I will be doing more makeup looks, and showing you how I use the makeup products that I purchase ♥

If there are any products that you would like me to try, looks you want to see, anything - please feel free to contact me / comment below (you could even comment anonymously) ♥

Until next time, have a splendid day! xoxo - juliannemng ~



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: