$1 Makeup Haul // ShopMissA


After hearing from multiple bloggers and Instagram makeup artists rave about ShopMissA (linked), I just had to check it out. Everything is $1!! From accessories, to nail essentials, to makeup this store had such a variety of items(: I highly recommend it ♥

6 days after placing my order, I received my package!

Starting off with some items I didn't take multiple pictures of:




  • E.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Eyelid Primer - works great! It kept my eyeshadow on for hours + its only $1
  • E.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara - kept my brow hairs in place, didn't budge at all, and the eyelash side works as well. I looove that it's double ended
  • E.l.f. Cosmetics Essential Fan Brush - it isn't the best fan brush out there, but it works(:
  • Everlasting Lipstick - Mocha Cream - I didn't get to try this item out since it came broken from the bottom >.<" 
KARA Eyelashes

These were the main reason for coming to the ShopMissA site(: They are apparently just as great as Red Cherry Lashes (I've never tried them), but for only $1! Unfortunately, my eye shape is quite large so some of the lashes did not fit me (#48, #205, #213), and #118 was too dramatic for my taste, so I shall be adding those to my giveaway box ♥ However, the other lashes were still very pretty and felt comfortable. I just still can't get over how these were only $1! 

E.L.F. Cosmetics 
All Over Color Stick & Swatches
I've always been obsessed with highlighters or anything that adds shimmer to my face ♥ So after reading multiple reviews online, I chose to purchase these color sticks(: they were said to be dupes to Benefit Cosmetic's Sun Beam and High Beam. Although they are still bright, I still think Benefit is brighter. But for only $1 these are still worth it. 

These can double as a blush, especially the color pink lemonade! I love how they're not too much, but not too light either. 

For $1 each, you get what looks like a small amount of product, but a little goes a long way. 






E.L.F. Cosmetics
Shimmering Facial Whip & Swatches
Another highlighting product that caught my eye. Many have also said that the shade Lilac Petal could be a dupe for Nars Copacabana. The facial whip definitely shows up more than the color sticks, so I recommend these more for highlighting and the color stick for blush / bronzer. 

Nail Accessories 
Glam Nail & Luxe Nail
The single diamond shaped jewel with a purple gem was a "glam nail" jewel, and the rest were "luxe nail" gems
Each of these were also a $1, however, they weren't shaped to stay flat on your nails so it might take more than glue to hold them down. I might use these with acrylic nails if I ever get my nails done(: still gorgeous 3D gems regardless ♥


Overall, I would definitely shop here again since all of their products are only $1, but I would not purchase lashes here again since I'm used to House of Lashes. However, I would stock up on my favorite E.l.f. Cosmetic products when needed & search for more nail gems(: 

Hope this post was helpful ♥ if you have any other questions, please feel free to let me know through emailing me / commenting down below! xoxo ~ juliannemng



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: