Urban Decay's Moondust Eyeshadow -- Solstice


Purchased from Sephora (in store) // $20.00 // 1.5g or 0.05 oz. 
Ulta's magazine ad had a picture which most resembles what the eyeshadow looks like(: (pink shade on right)


Description
Solstice is described as a "metallic pink-red with green 3-D sparkle and shift"
"This dazzling sparkly shadow innovates with a chic feel and not a single speck of chunky glitter. Microfine bits of iridescent sparkle collide with intense, dreamy hues and lush, 3D metallics for an effect that's out of this world. And since Moondust has minimal fallout, the sparkle stays on your lids (and off your cheeks)." 
Packaging
It comes in an Urban Decay's signature purple textured box. The actual eyeshadow comes in a beautiful silver plastic container that opens up(: Very light weight, and you can pop the eyeshadow out of the case. Not sure if you can remove the pan to transfer to a z palette or not, but I personally like and don't mind leaving it in the original packaging.

Swatches
The color was incredibly hard to capture, since pictures cannot do justice! I've searched swatches online, and have swatched it multiple times in person before purchasing and it is as described. Pink-red with green 3D sparkle and shift (which can sometimes look blue as well). 
See it in action!(: 


Thoughts 
Although many reviews have mentioned there is fallout, there was not any fallout when I applied it. It can be applied dry or wet, and is a beautiful and unique color overall. It has been described as a more pink version of UD's discontinued eyeshadow in the shade "Lounge". I have always loved Urban Decay's products and have had no complaints about any of the palettes I've purchased. Even though the single eyeshadow was on the pricier side, it was a unique shade and I haven't seen a dupe close to it yet. Packaging is adorable, and the product does what it claims. Although, I wouldn't mind having it on my cheeks as a highlight(:


I really hope this review was helpful, and hope to speak to you all soon!
P.S. I've updated my layout, how do you like it? -- xoxo ~ juliannemng 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: