Victoria's Secret Haul ♥



PINK Wet Bikini Bag
12”L x 8”W -- 2 zip pockets -- $15.00 -- Material: Domestic PVC -- Click here for link
"Make a splash and go—this limited-edition bag is the best place to stash a wet bikini, with two zip pockets and a wipe-clean finish."
PINK's Wet Bikini Bag was bigger than I expected, and is incredibly perfect for the warm seasons that we are approaching(: It has two big pockets, and comes in three different color combos, which are all cute! 

After receiving a voucher from Victoria's Secret, I wanted to use it towards this purchase to get the double secret reward card that was offered recently ♥ if you don't know, > here < are the details for the secret reward card promotion; they are also having a sweepstakes! Rules & detail are all on that page, and the many sweepstakes winners will be rewarded things like a: Swim Bundle Prize, Pink Spring Break Bundle Prize, Panty Pack Prize, and so much more!

Very Sexy - Strappy Mesh Cheeky Panty
Size: S -- $16.50 or 3 for $33 -- Link here
In addition to that, I just had to purchase something from the Victoria's Secret sexy Valentine's collection awhile back ♥ they have such a cute and unique selection, and I wish I could purchase them all! They are currently having a buy (mix) 3 for $33 on certain selections. I absolutely love lacy/mesh detailed lingerie pieces, and this is what I purchased(: 

I've always loved Victoria's Secret, and have opened a credit card with them >.<" wish me luck! -- xoxo ~ juliannemng

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: