NYX Cosmetics Haul // Pink Duotone Look ♥


Hello my beautiful jewels and gems 
Inspired from some summer makeup looks, I realized I was in need of some orange and pink eyeshadows, so I had a mini NYX shopping spree at Ulta(: After receiving my eyeshadows in the mail, I just had to create a makeup look and attempt at making a pictorial for you all ♥

Top to bottom: NYX Prismatic Eyeshadows - Mermaid & Golden Peach
NYX Single Eyeshadows in OMG & Sex Kitten
Left to right: NYX Prismatic Eyeshadows - Golden Peach & Mermaid 
NYX Single Eyeshadows - Sex Kitten & OMG


Prismatic Eyeshadows
 Single Eyeshadows

Personal Review / I purchased these myself, and this is my personal opinion ♥

Price: Prismatic Eyeshadows $6 // Single Eyeshadows $4.49  --  (purchased during a NYX sale, so they were $2-3 each!)
Pigmentation: great, not as pigmented as Urban Decay, but the color payoff is long-lasting for such an affordable price
Texture: single eyeshadows are the same as any eyeshadow // prismatic eyeshadows have extra shimmer
Packaging: super adorable with a bow as the clasp // able to remove the pan from the packaging to put into a z-palette // prismatic eyeshadows come in silver packaging, while the normal eyeshadows come in black packaging

Pros: affordable price / good amount of product / good pigmentation / adorable packaging
Cons: I feel like the shades Golden Peach and Sex Kitten are almost similar to each other, except Golden Peach is slightly darker


--------------------------------------------------------
Pink Duotone Makeup Look ♥
Step by step:
  1. NYX Cosmetic's Prismatic Eyeshadow in "Golden Peach" in my crease as a nice warm transition shade 
  2. NYX Cosmetic's Single Eyeshadow in "OMG" to add more warmth
  3. Urban Decay's "Radar" to darken up my crease
  4. Urban Decay's "Solstice" all over my lid // you could also apply NYX's "Golden Peach" with "Mermaid" on top!
  5. Maybelline New York's Gel Studio Eyeliner in "Blackest Black" 
  6. House of Lashes - "Iconic" lashes

I really hope you enjoyed this blogpost and mini pictorial(: If there are any looks you want to see, please feel free to contact me / comment below (you could even comment anonymously) ♥ have a splendid day! xoxo - juliannemng ~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi

    What colour are the lenses you wear in your Duotone pink look?
    X

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Hello there(: