House of Lashes // Dark Lash Glue ♥


Hello my beautiful jewels and gems(: 
If you didn't already know, House of Lashes eyelash glue is my absolute favorite! After years of trying random glues that comes with lashes, the duo lash glue, and many more -- House of Lashes has won my heart! ♥ The moment they announced the creation of the dark lash glue formula, I couldn't contain my excitement and purchased three!




Packaging The packaging was similar, made of the same material, and had the same brush applicator; the only difference was the change in color(: I love the brush applicator since it gives you more control when applying the glue on lashes, and you don't squeeze anything or make a mess! 

Formula Both of the formulas are latex-free and is free of formaldehyde, phthalates, or parabens. The site also mentions that they are: 
  • HYPO-ALLERGENIC (perfect for latex sensitive eyes / contact users) 
  • WATERPROOF
  • EASY BRUSH-ON APPLICATOR
  • DRIES CLEAR
  • LONG-LASTING FORMULA
  • VITAMIN E
  • LIGHT FLORAL SCENT 

White lash glue on Iconic lashes ⬇️

The main difference:
  • The dark adhesive dries on black, while the white one dries clear, but you can see a hint of that iridescent green
  • "Dark adhesive intensifies and darkens your lash line, the dark tone helps hide the eyelash strip and blends easily with eyeliner."
  • However, the dark lash glue is a little harder to take off than the white clear glue, but still easy to take off
Dark lash glue on Iconic lashes ⬇️


Overall I would recommend any of these lash glues, they are the best. They smell good, are easy to take off the skin, and are waterproof! I personally, would choose the dark adhesive over their old formula since it is easier to hide into my eyeliner(:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words! ♥ I'm soooo glad you found this blogpost useful(: Everything you've said means a lot to me, and I will continue to produce useful & insightful content. Have a wonderful day, xoxo

      Delete

Contact Form

Hello there(: