E.L.F. Cosmetics // Beauty Haul


e.l.f. cosmetics  ▶️  eyes, lips, face
Our vision is to empower and educate women to play in innovation without sacrificing their budget. We offer a complete line of makeup and professional tools—all at an extreme value price!
Known for their affordable, high-quality cosmetics that can be found in many drugstores, Target, and Walmart stores, e.l.f.'s line provides makeup brushes for as low as $1, eyes, lips, face, skincare products, and much more! Absolutely loving many of their brushes and cheek products from my previous purchase from my ShopMissA haul (HERE), I had to visit their main site and look at their other products.


Shipping --- free shipping on your first purchase (email sign-up)!
Order placed: June 8th          Order shipped: June 9th          Order received: June 12th


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e.l.f. studio contouring brush --- $6

In Target and Walmart stores, e.l.f.'s Essential brushes are $1 & their Studio brushes are $3! However, their site offers many more studio brushes, and this is one of the new ones that are $6. The brush is really dense, and the bristles are incredibly soft! I personally think that e.l.f. brushes are all worth a try(: I love this for contouring underneath the cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose. 


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e.l.f. baked blush & highlighter -- $3 each


From MaleehaAsif, link HERE, Blush Gems
DUPE for MAC? ♥ 
I've heard many wonderful things about MAC Cosmetic's Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle; finding out it was $32, I had to make sure of any dupes first. I came across countless blogs and Instagram posts claiming that ELF's blush gems and pinktastic were both fantastic dupes so I purchased them both(: 

After looking at multiple dupes (which I've linked to the right), it seems that Blush Gems is a better DUPE for MAC's Soft & Gentle. Pinktastic is much more pink. 

From lovejubblyblog, link HERE, Pinktastic
NOTE:
The images to the right are taken indoors, and mine above is a swatch shown in the sunlight outdoors so it is much warmer(: /// Also, my skintone is a light to medium skintone, however I personally believe that this product would look beautiful on any skintone(: and for only $3, I think it's definitely worth a try! 

TEXTURE:
Blush Gems has a dry eyeshadow texture
Pinktastic is much more creamy and pigmented

LINKS:
Blush Gems click HERE
Pinktastic click HERE

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e.l.f. essential clear brow & lash mascara -- $2

First off, I would like to say that I've purchased this product before from ShopMissA, and absolutely loved it, used it all up, and this is my second tube(: 

It is double-ended, and can be used interchangeably, meaning if I run out of brow gel, the eyelash formula works just as well! For $2, this product is definitely worth it. It works well and keeps my brows in place all day long, even if I sweat throughout the day(: 

Brushes: 
Eyebrow side is the same length through and is able to separate your brow hairs
Eyelash side gets narrower at the end

Amount: 2.5mL

Link: Click HERE


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall, I would definitely make a purchase again through their site and in stores, especially the Pinktastic Baked Blush & the clear gel! E.l.f. Cosmetics has never disappointed(: I really hope this post was informative(: I personally bought all of these products myself, and don't regret it at all(: 

If you have purchased or will purchase these items, I would love to hear your thoughts and reviews on them! So please feel free to comment below, I love hearing from you all(: thank you for reading my beautiful jewels and gems! xoxo -- juliannemng ~


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: