Flouncy Fun ♥ // OOTD & MAKEUP


Hello my beautiful jewels and gems(: ♥
Recently, I purchased my first off-the-shoulder top in awhile. I usually prefer tops that have straps or sleeves, but I took a chance with this one since it was so cute & was only $11.90.



Outfit Details (:
Floral off-the-shoulder crop top (
here) >> Forever21
Black bandeau underneath the top >> Charlotte Russe
Navy blue skater skirt >> iCandy Boutique 
White chain & mesh pumps 
>> ShoeDazzle 


Accessories

Beaded hairtie & bracelet
 >> gifted to me(: 
Midi rings
 >> Forever 21 
Chain belt
 >> Forever21


Quick review: the Forever21 crop top runs incredibly small, I am wearing a size large. It also broke on me after wearing it 3 times, I had to fix it myself with a stronger elastic band. I would suggest purchasing a similar top elsewhere(:


1st way -- With the sleeves on my shoulders
If you're like me, tube tops or strapless tops aren't as appealing since it leaves so much skin. To solve this problem, I just pull the sleeves up onto my shoulders and it'll look like a whole new flowy top. 

2nd way -- With the sleeves down
Although I prefer it the other way, I thought I'd show you how this top looks with the sleeves down as well(: I would definitely add accessories like a shoulder chain with this look next time ♥ 


Let's talk accessories! ♥ 
Bandeau -- this top was really short so I wore a lace bandeau underneath the top to add a little lacy detail and also cover up more skin(:

Chain belt -- to keep this outfit from being too plain with a solid navy skirt, I paired it with a draped chain belt I also bought at Forever21, shown in my previous haul > HERE < this really tied it all together. I would also suggest and other belly chains but remember to wear either silver or gold jewelry, never both. 

SHOES -- These are my favorite shoes that I've purchased from Shoedazzle over a year ago ♥ I thought that the chain from this would match the belly chain I chose to wear and also bring out the white from my top. 


Bae-tographer: @jayy_dc2 // best boyfriend, supporter, and now photographer ♥
Location: Bollinger Canyon Water Fountain

Lastly, let's talk makeup! ♥
Even though this outfit was mainly navy or white, I wanted to do a makeup look with the floral colors of my top. I felt purple would be too much, so just did a natural pink look.

Since I haven't been doing makeup looks recently, I took this opportunity to take a picture of my makeup and list the products I used in the order that I apply them(: -- I also linked the names to different sites so you can shop the products(:




Thank you so much for reading! I really hope you enjoyed this post, I shall start doing more like this and also makeup looks for you all(: Love you all, and talk to you soon! xoxo -- juliannemng ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: