Forever21 // Beauty Haul for $5 or less!


Hello my beautiful jewels and gems! 
Recently, I've noticed that Forever21 has stepped up their game when it comes to beauty products(: They currently carry a multitude of products, from facial brushes to face masks to high quality makeup products, even some Asian brands! Click HERE to browse their items ♥ 


Shipping -- from within the state of California
Order placed: May 31st          Shipped: June 1st          Received: June 5th



BEST PURCHASE! 
FACIAL CLEANSING PAD
 (1049258619) -- $1.90 -- HERE // (dupe for Sigma Glove -- $39.00) 

I've seen multiple make-up artists & friends use brush cleaning gloves; the ridges thoroughly clean the brushes and make cleaning makeup brushes a breeze.

However, I did not want to pay $39+ for a glove or mat. Forever21 has a "facial brush" that can also be used as a brush cleaning tool and costs less than $2!! It conveniently has a suction cup at the bottom as well as a ring for you to hold the pad as you're cleaning makeup brushes(: It definitely works & comes in a beautiful colors 




MAKEUP APPLICATOR PACK (1000078120) -- $1.90 -- HERE
This applicator pack comes with 4 triangle sponges, 4 egg shaped sponges, and 4 powder puffs. The quality is great for the low price(: I recommend using these to bake or set your makeup. Above I've compared it to Laura Mercier's small powder puff. 

BLENDING AND FINISHING MAKEUP BRUSH (1000184690) -- $4.90 -- HERE
I originally purchased this fan brush to highlight my face, however, it was a lot bigger than I anticipated. I do not suggest getting this brush for highlighting, the brush's bristles are bendy so it is better for blending. Even then I suggest purchasing e.l.f. essential brushes(: 



SUGAR PLUM NAIL POLISH (1000155432) -- $2.90 -- HERE
This color is less pink and more purple than the color on their site, but still beautiful nevertheless ♥ However it is also more of a clear polish with a purple tint(:

DUSTY PINK NAIL POLISH (1000115074) -- $2.90 -- HERE
This color is a glittery pink polish that is slightly lighter than the image on their site


Overall, Forever21 carries a great variety of products for incredibly low prices! If you're ever shopping on their site, I definitely suggest you going to the beauty tab to check out what they have to offer(: Until next time, xoxo -- juliannemng ~


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you could message me with any hints & tips on how you made your blog look this cool, I would be appreciative!
    swimwear cover ups

    ReplyDelete

Contact Form

Hello there(: