DAISO-JAPAN // $1.50 Haul + cutting lashes


DAISO Japan
Location: 430 Great Mall Dr., Milpitas, CA 95035 // Price: everything for $1.50!!

Company's Mission: Daiso is a place where customers can obtain a new kind of value that cannot be compared to existing one-dollar stores. We provide delight and surprise to our customers around the world by providing this new, unique value, and by using an advanced system that cannot be delivered by anyone else. This is the reason for Daiso's existence.

It is described as a Japanese variety-store chain with items ranging from housewares, toys, stationary, decorations, beauty supplies, asian snacks, bento box supplies, and so much more! And I would agree! This store has such a large variety of items, and I am absolutely glad that I found it ♥ you can see more reviews and images of the items they have in their store on yelp (LINK).

Enough with the yapping, lets get into the goodies that I purchased(: 


I combined my last two purchases into one haul(: every item listed below was $1.50 each!
Everything in the image is from DAISO Japan except the Hello Kitty key cap (from Sanrio)

  1. Hello Panda Vanilla filled cookies 
  2. Three pairs of lashes, in two styles 
  3. Travel bottles (blue and pink)
  4. Travel set, includes two bottles & two screw on lid cases (blue)
  5. Screw on lid cases (pink)



Close-up of the travel bag goodies(: featuring my travel bag that I purchased awhile back from Walgreens ♥ it was part of the Disney Ariel collection that many beauty companies collaborated on! Disney, Ardell, E.L.F. Cosmetics, and SOHO Beauty ♥ I love every detail of SOHO Beauty's bags, including the purple seashells inside the bag(: They are currently selling the Princess Jasmine, Sleeping Beauty,  and Frozen's Elsa collections in Walgreens and those are gorgeous as well! (LINK)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cutting Lashes
to your own preferred length 


When it comes to my eyes and personal preference, I've noticed that I tend to love lashes that start off shorter on the inner corners of my eyes and feather out. It's more natural that way. Sometimes, lashes are too dramatic for me or are too long on the inner corners so I cut them(: 

I do not cut the band since that'll make the lashes fall apart and shed! I just trim the lashes at the tip. I also do not cut the lash straight across, I cut it with the scissors facing the band (cutting each lash facing me). I suggest practicing on old lashes that you do not wear or want anymore ♥

Please feel free to let me know in the comments below if you would like a quick tutorial on this! I'd be more than happy to show you(: It's a great way to bring your old items back to life!



Thank you so much for reading my beautiful jewels and gems! ♥ I really hope you enjoyed this post(: 

If there's anything you'd like me to post about next, anything you'd like me to try/explain, anything -- just comment down below or email me (see contact form below ♥) until next time! xoxo -- juliannemng ~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: