First Tutorial! // Eyebrows




Starting my YouTube Channel this year was a big step for me, and I only hope to help all of your beautiful ladies, and guys if any, with anything beauty related(: 
From YouTube: I really hope you enjoyed my very first tutorial ever! If there is anything you’d like me to explain or create a tutorial about next, please just comment below and I will try my best. For more makeup tips, reviews, and favorite products please head over to my blog. Have a wonderful week! xoxo ~ juliannemng
PRODUCTS USED:
(on brows)
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade - Auburn
  • LA Girl PRO.conceal HD.high-definition concealer - GC976 Pure Beige 
(eye makeup)
  • Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette
  • Maybelline New York - Eyestudio (gel liner) in Blackest Black
  • Maybelline New York - the Mega Plush Volum’ Express
  • House of Lashes - Iconic 
BRUSHES USED: both are from an Essential Tools’ brush set


Thank you so much for watching & reading ♥ if there's anything else you'd like to know / request that I do a tutorial on next / or just wanted to say hello, please feel free to comment below! 

Until next time!
— xoxo ~ juliannemng

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Contact Form

Hello there(: